Monday, June 1, 2009

Mid-Afternoon

At this point I think we've realized that the drive is really frickin long. Lauren keeps telling me what to blog about but I have emphatically said nay. Nay! I will blog about what I want, which it turns out is the same thing Lauren wants to blog about.

For example, we just entered Ohio and I missed taking a picture of the stupid sign. Apparently, it was important. Lauren also thinks she was bitten by a spider last night. We brought along one of those battery converters that plugs into the cigarette lighter to charge this laptop as well as allow Loogen to blow dry her hair, but the dang thing is louder than an industrial air conditioner.

Lauren thinks I'm a sexist because I said women are bad drivers. It wouldn't sound sexist if you knew I'd almost been killed in several accidents where women were driving. There are exceptions, and those exceptions are any women in my life that I care about ;)

Ok...now for the updated License Plate List

1. Pennsylvania
2. New Jersey
3. Michigan
4. Florida
5. New York
6. West Virginia
7. Illinois
8. Minnesota
9. Ohio
10. Tennessee
11. Oklahoma
12. Virginia
13. Missouri
14. Maine
15. California
16. Kentucky
17. Maryland
18. Wisconsin
19. Colorado
20. Texas
21. Iowa
22. North Carolina
23. Nebraska
24. Massachusetts

And for those of you thinking this is a crazy order to see these states...you're right, it is. But that's the order we've seen em.

I'd also like to point out that Lauren hates the smell of malt vinegar. Which offends me, because we just made an awesome stop to Wendy's/Long John Silver's and I literally took my chicken planks for a swim in vinegar. Yummy. Ok that's all I have for now. Signing off in Canfield, OH.

7hrs and 16 min til Chicago. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment