Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meeting up with ol' friends!

Aha! We are finally on our way to Tulsa. Actually, we put Sedona AZ in my GPS just to get pointed in the right direction. I feel so basic on this trip. We're in a nice car and yet I feel like I'm camping. We keep making ridiculous comments like..."Oh, where are we going now?" And the crazy thing is, we ask these questions in the middle of nowhere. Like right now I'll press a button on my GPS to find out that we're in...St. Louis. Ok let's recap.

We left Chicago. We Drove. We stopped once to pee. And then crazy random life occurred and we met up with my ol' friend Jon Hill. Jon lives in Litchfield IL. Jon was my roomate in Australia and a good friend it turns out. Anywho. We met up at Tuby Tuesday's and enjoyed a fresh salad bar, chicken parm, chicken and broccoli quiche, and a summer ale. We left Ruby's looking forward to the open road. Here's some pics of Jon and I!




















Alright! Well after meeting up with Jon we headed out and hit a nasty storm in Edwardsville, Missouri. I had a video but loading it whilst on the road is a pain! Instead you just get me telling you about it.

While we're at it, Loogen and myself would like to give a shout out to our biggest fan: Genevieve Newberry! Ok moving on. Once we got passed the storm we passed St. Louis...check out the famous arch! Notice the smoke in the background...some building was on fire I think...















Ok...now for my sports fans out there here is Busch stadium!
















And now for the very anticipated License Plate Update!

1. Pennsylvania
2. New Jersey
3. Michigan
4. Florida
5. New York
6. West Virginia
7. Illinois
8. Minnesota
9. Ohio
10. Tennessee
11. Oklohoma
12. Virginia
13. Missouri
14. Maine
15. California
16. Kentucky
17. Maryland
18. Wisconsin
19. Colorado
20. Texas
21. Iowa
22. North Carolina
23. Nebraska
24. Massachusetts
25. New Hampshire
26. South Dakota
27. Georgia
28. Kansas
29. Arkansas

And we're waiting for the long expected 30th!!!

I'd like to take a second to say driving across the country rocks. Everyone should do it. But make sure you do it with a Loogen...cuz that makes it better. Ok we're shooting for Tulsa! Signing off for now! Check back with us soon!!

Derka

1 comment:

  1. yaaay! haha you totally might run in to bill on your way through AZ. So ironic! I need more frequent updates!

    ReplyDelete