Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 3, afternoon

We're finally through Oklahoma and cutting through the top of Texas. Texas is flat and open. And there are a lot wind farms, because it's very windy! We stopped at a rest stop and took some cool pictures.







For the past three hours we've been playing a variation of 20 questions, where one person picks a person, real or fictitious, and the other has to figure out who it is through yes or no questions. It's been rather amusing. Right now, I'm trying to figure out someone Derek picked- a male, fictitious movie character, not a human, animal, plant, bug, or machine. Not a cartoon. Not religious or spiritual. Obscure. In a movie I've seen multiple times. Has human characteristics/features, but not magical....not a gnome. From a suspenseful and dramatic movie. Brownish/black skin.

I have to go figure this out. Leave comments if you have a guess.

5 comments:

  1. No! So close with the space concept! See, Lauren never thought about aliens! When she finally started guessing along those lines it didn't take long to find out the character I was going for was Captain Kavok from Star Trek...so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so convinced it was Chubakka. Nice try, dad. Lauren, you look so gorgeous and windswept!! Miss youuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks Genny. Derek used the word "windswept" to describe some trees yesterday and I commented on what a great word that was. I said I felt like we were in Wuthering Heights. Now I know I could fit right in!

    ReplyDelete